Welcome to Medical Student Admissions
The University of Cincinnati College of Medicine has a proud tradition of training outstanding clinicians and leaders in biomedical research and academic medicine.
The College of Medicine strives to provide a stimulating and challenging environment that prepares graduates for the demands of clinical practice. With each incoming class, we select students who will help advance this mission.
Online Information Sessions with the Assistant Dean
If you'd like to hear more about the process of applying to the UC College of Medicine, what we look for, and how to refine your application, please attend one of our Information Sessions. These sessions are conducted virtually (online) by our Assistant Dean of Admissions, Dr. Abbigail Tissot. Online Information Sessions typically last 60-75 minutes and consist of a broad overview followed by an opportunity to have your questions personally answered by Dr. Tissot. Our dates for the 2017 spring are as follows:
- Thursday 02/16/17: 6:00-7:15 PM EST
- Monday 03/06/17: 6:00-7:15 PM EST
- Tuesday 04/04/17: 6:00-7:15 PM EST
- Wednesday 05/17/17: 6:00-7:15 PM EST
- Monday 06/05/17: 6:00-7:15 PM EST
NOTE: To attend a webinar, simply click on the link above to enter the session. The link will be active only on the day of the session immediately before the session begins.
Tours of our College of Medicine
To schedule a tour of our facility that is provided by a current UC College of Medicine student, please click here to sign-up for any of the dates below.
- Friday 03/03/17: 12:00-12:30 PM
- Friday 03/17/17: 12:00-12:30 PM
- Wednesday 04/12/17: 12:00-12:30 PM
- Friday 04/21/17: 12:00-12:30 PM
- Wednesday 05/10/17: 12:00-12:30 PM
- Friday 05/26/17: 12:00-12:30 PM
- Friday 06/16/17: 12:00-12:30 PM
- Friday 06/30/17: 12:00-12:30 PM
- Friday 07/14/17: 12:00-12:30 PM
- Friday 07/28/17: 12:00-12:30 PM
Please note, these tours are intended for current undergraduates and prospective applicants intending to apply to our College of Medicine within the next 2 years. If you are currently a high school student, please contact our Medical Sciences Program for a tour.
The University of Cincinnati is committed to providing a safe and secure environment for all members of the UC community. Our Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is available on the Department of Public Safety’s website at
www.uc.edu/publicsafety. To receive a hard copy of the report, call 513-556-4900.