Medical Sciences Minor Admissions
The Medical Sciences minor is a selective program and applications are reviewed by an admissions committee. Up to 25 students may be admitted to the minor each cycle.
At the time of application submission, students must:
- have a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or above
- have at least one (1) semester of organic chemistry with lab (CHEM 2040, CHEM 2040L) completed or in progress
- commit to at least two (2) years in the minor; OR
- commit to one (1) year in the minor AND have at least six (6) credit hours of approved College of Medicine courses completed or in progress
- November 1 - application opens
- December 1 - application deadline
- February 1 - applicants will be notified of admissions decisions
- Fall Semester - accepted students begin the minor
2017 Application Cycle
The 2017 Application is now closed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions concerning admission to the minor for fall 2018.