Today is Tuesday, Jun. 27, 2017

Department of

Department of Internal Medicine

IMSTAR Fellowships

How to Apply

Who should apply?

The Research Scholars Fellowship program will offer an additional fellowship year to qualified prospective new or current fellows who have a demonstrated interest in a research-oriented academic career. This additional year will offer 80% protected research time under the supervision of a mentor to ensure the candidate is able to pursue a detailed research plan and develop the skills necessary to eventually establish an independent research program. The remaining 20% of the scholar’s time will be spent in clinical practice to retain and cultivate their clinical skills.

When should I apply?

Applications are accepted through October to begin the fellowship in July. Please include the following in your application:

  • Curriculum Vitae
  • Letter from Fellowship Program Director
  • 2 Letters of Reference from Faculty
  • In addition, please email a one page letter of interest to Dr. Jack Rubinstein at Jack.Rubinstein@uc.edu.

What are the interview dates?

After review of the applications, including letters of recommendation, candidates will be invited to interview. The interviews will be held in October and November.

Do you accept international graduates?

We offer both the J1 and the H1B visas. Visas are considered on a case by case basis.

Who should I contact for more information?

We will promptly respond to all inquiries.

OME37 (4)

Program Questions

Jack Rubinstein, MD
Jack.Rubinstein@uc.edu

Application Questions

Program Director
Liz Bauke
Elizabeth.Bauke@uc.edu
513-558-2590