Support the Center's Mission
Donations are an important source of funding for the Center for Integrative Health and Wellness.
Gifts help support patient care, educational endeavors, and groundbreaking translational and clinical research that could lead to better treatments for the whole person.
The UC Foundation collaborates with the UC Health Foundation to manage donations to the Center for Integrative Health and Wellness.
Impact of the Friends of the Center Program >>
Interested community members will be able to forge an in-depth relationship with the Center. The goal of the program is to create advocates, increase participation in the Center's activities and advance opportunities for involvement with volunteer and development efforts. One important outcome will be more involved, enlightened community members who are prepared to take responsibility for their and others' health and well-being.
We would like you to be a champion of integrative health and wellness and help grow the Center's base of support by becoming a "Founding Friend" of the Center's Friends of Integrative Health and Wellness program. By doing so, Founding Friends agree to:
- Provide an annual gift of at least $1,000 to the UC Center for Integrative Health and Wellness to advance the Friends initiative and the academic mission of the Center.
- Work with fellow Friends to develop engagement and educational activities on behalf of the program.
Founding Friends will enjoy the following benefits:
- Invitation to Founding Friends and Sustaining Friends receptions associated with the Center's community outreach programs, symposia, social gatherings and other events.
- An annual report on the activities of the Center and the impact of your generosity.
- Membership into the University of Cincinnati Charles McMicken Society.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Molly Long at (513) 558-4264 or firstname.lastname@example.org, who can answer your questions and facilitate your contribution.
Or, complete the enrollment form.
Thank you for your consideration!