Housed at one of the nation’s premier urban institutions of higher education, the University of Cincinnati offers an accredited Master of Public Health (MPH) degree through its department of Environmental Health with collaborations throughout the College of Medicine and Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center. This degree granting program offers concentrations in biostatistics, epidemiology, environmental public health, occupational public health, health services management and health education.
The University of Cincinnati’s MPH Program offers robust training in the classroom and the field and gives students experience in policy and research opportunities.
The MPH program at UC offers:
Access to world-class faculty
- Accreditation by the Council on Education for Public Health
- Training at an institution nationally ranked No. 11 for National Institutes of Health funding to U.S. Medical Schools (2012)
- Practice-based student placements with regional and global institutions of excellence including:
- World Health Organization
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Institutes of Occupational Safety and Health
- Environmental Protection Agency