How to Apply
The Connections Application has CLOSED.
The deadline to submit the application was January 10th, 2019 by 5:00 PM EST.
Students apply to the Connections Dual Admissions Program through an online application. This application is separate from the University of Cincinnati’s application for undergraduate admission.
Therefore, students interested in the Connections Dual Admissions Program must submit an application to University of Cincinnati’s undergraduate college through The Common Application in addition to completing and submitting the Connections application.
We encourage you to see if you are eligible to apply to the University of Cincinnati's Darwin T. Turner Scholarship.
The following steps must be completed by the Connections deadline in order to be considered for the Connections Dual Admissions Program:
STEP 1:Submit the Online Connections Application including $30 application fee.
- To create an account in the MedOneStop Application Portal: Click here (link will be active when application is open each year)
- To create a new Connections application or access your in-progress application: Click here (link will be active when application is open each year)
STEP 2: Two Letters of Recommendation must be uploaded by letter writers to the application system.
STEP 4: Complete the Common Application and all University of Cincinnati undergraduate admissions requirements by December 1, 2018. NOTE: although the Connections application materials are not due until January 10th, we strongly recommend that you fully submit your Common Application to the University of Cincinnati by December 1st to ensure you are eligible for the Connections Program.
- Each undergraduate academic program has a unique application timeline, thus we strongly recommend students become familiar with the application and scholarship deadlines of the undergraduate academic programs to which they are applying.
- You must designate Medical Sciences as your first program of choice on the Common Application in order to enroll in the Undergraduate Program in Medical Sciences.
- All questions regarding the undergraduate application process, including deadlines, should be directed to the Undergraduate Admissions office.
- Please be aware that the Connections Dual Admissions application is separate from the University of Cincinnati undergraduate application; application materials are not shared between these two offices.
NOTE: Incomplete applications will not be considered by the Admissions Committee and will ultimately disqualify you from consideration for admission into the Connections Dual Admissions Program. Therefore, all application materials must be received by our application deadline. Materials received thereafter will not be considered and absolutely no exceptions will be made to this policy.
All application status updates, interview invitations, and admissions decisions are available through the Application Portal.
Having trouble with the Connections online application?