Summer MCAT Course registration is now open.
Students may select from the following registration options:
1. Standard Registration - $800
This registration cost includes 2 practice tests and the standard 6-book set from The Princeton Review. Books included in this set are as follows: 1) Biology and Biochemistry Review, 2) Organic Chemistry Review, 3) Physics and Math Review, 4) General Chemistry Review, 5) Psychology and Sociology Review, and 6) Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills Review.
2. Enhanced Registration - $875
This registration cost includes all elements of Standard Registration (6-book set), but also includes the Science Workbook, Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills Workbook, In-Class Passage Compendium, and Science Review Questions and Solutions.
HOW TO REGISTER
1) Create an account for the MCAT Review Course by visiting the MedOneStop Account Portal.
2) Begin your MCAT Course registration* after setting up an account by visiting the MedOneStop Registration Portal.
*Under "Begin New Application", please select "MCAT Review Course."
3) After starting registration, check your status or finish your registration through the MedOneStop Registration Portal.
*Refund Policy: payment is non-refundable after you register.
Trouble With the Online Application?
- If you have any questions about the course or registration process, please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at 513-558-5581.
- If you are having problems with the application itself, please send an email to IT support at firstname.lastname@example.org.